Sunday, May 11, 2008

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs... since the payment is pure love.
- Mildred B. Vermont

A suburban mother's role is to deliver children obstetrically once, and by car forever after. - Peter De Vries

All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother."
- quote Abraham Lincoln

Mother is the name for god on the lips and hearts of all children
- Brandon Lee

Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.
- Marion C. Garretty

We never know the love of the parent until we become parents ourselves.
- quote by Henry Ward Beecher

Mama exhorted her children at every opportunity to 'jump at de sun.' We might not land on the sun, but at least we would get off the ground.
- Quotes by Zora Neale Hurston

You don't really understand human nature unless you know why a child on a merry-go-round will wave at his parents every time around - and why his parents will always wave back.
- Special Quotes for Mother's Day by William D. Tammeus

If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.
- Attributed to Claudia Ghandi

All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
- Oscar Wilde

The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.

No comments: