Friday, May 2, 2008

Dear Joshua

Dear Darling Little Boy,

I wanted to let you know in case someday your wondering That I love you. Your my reason for breathing. Before you came in to my life I was lost you are my reason for being, the reason I get up every morning and the reason I look forward to the next day. You have taught me so much, to be understanding, to be patient, to love unconditionally, and not to expect much form you but for you to be the amazing wonderful gift that has be giving to me. Some day when you read this I hope that you already know this that you have never had a doubt in your mind. I love you my son and always will you are my world and I hope hope someday you can feel and understand the love I have for you by having some one to love as much as I love you.

Always,
Momma

No comments: