Saturday, August 9, 2008

KATE VOEGELE IS AWESOME!!









So last night Momma got to go and see Kate Voegele Live at The Glass House In Pomona. Little man went to aunt Connie's. (how for the record is and always will be a life saver!) I know a lot of new comers sound nothing like they do on cd or radio and this couldn't be farther from the truth with Kate. She is so awesome and has such great stage presence. Kate seems like one of teh few and far between to really care about her fans and she even had a meet and greet with us after the show. (see above) The few pictures I posted I must say I'm sorry for the poor quality I used my Camera phone to taken because I was a moron last night and forgot the camera.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know we had such a blast we need to do things like that more often I love you.